Monday, October 18, 2010

Fire/Pumpkin Project

 Fire
To make my fire i took a round rectangle and made it orange. Then i took the reshape area tool and reshaped the top to where it looked like flames. Then i made multiple copies of it untill it covered the whole canvas. After that i made the canvas red and also added a red glow to the fire.
Pumpkin
To make my pumpkin i used five different elipses and reshaped them useing the subselect arrow. Then for the eyes i used stars and i changed the roundness to where they looked like pentagons. For the mouth i used an elipse and i used the freeform tool to make it look zig-zaggy. For my stem i used a rounded rectangle and reshaped it. For my leaves i made stars and used the subselect tool to move the points up like leaves. and i made them al different colors. For my background i used the starbust effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment